Boys are Back in Town

Well, it's the beginning of the school year. Felt like a really short summer. I, Spencer started High school this year, and to be honest, it's a little boring. I thougt high school would be some sort of party, but it's all work. (sigh) As far as football goes, it's a little rocky. My team lost to the sophmores, but then beat the Salem team. Then, we played a four-way scrimmage against some great teams, and wasted everybody. 3 days later, we played the league champs and got killed. We'll hang in there and se what we can do....

All time Favortie T.V show

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Things to do in school (other than paying attention).

Well...So long summer. No more hot days, no more trips to walkers for an icy jug of cola, no more marathon Halo 3 sessions on my Xbox. Those days are going to grace us in another 8 months or so. But, for now...I have a early schedule, get up early and go to sleep early. Anyways those golden days are over and we are now in school. School's alright but extremely boring so now here is a list of things I do during school (instead of doing my work).

  1. draw immense stick-figure battles
  2. play Nascar racers with your pencils
  3. ask if I can go to the bathroom but on my way wonder the halls
  4. sit and try to remember all the meals I've had in the past week
  5. close my eyes and dream about next summer

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds very familiar. I think Brennan is singing the same tune. You'll have to let us know what your football schedule is so we can come and see you play.